- Season 1: What you see is what you're getting in the episode, keeping it short and memorable
- Season 2: Slightly more obscure but still informative titles
- Season 3: So hopefully really long titles will make up for the lack of episodes
- Season 4: We're getting paid by the letter
- Season 5: Pop culture references... idk man this could be risky
- Season 6: USE ALL THE POP CULTURE REFERENCES!!!!!!!!!!
- Season 7: How many sex jokes can we fit onto one line
i wish i could get a boner, man.
i really do.
Things that suck about shipping Destiel:
- Mumford & Sons
I’ve been forced to explain homosexuality to my kids (aged 3 and 4) because their uncle is gay. This incredibly difficult and traumatic experience went as follows:
Child: Why does Uncle Bob go everywhere with Pete?
Me: Because they’re in love, just like Mummy and Daddy are.
Child: Oh. Can I have a biscuit?
We’re all scarred for life. Scarred, I tell you."
man we should just replace a word in every episode of season 7 with “dick”
there would be some excellent titles in there
Meet the New Dick
Hello, Cruel Dick
Defending Your Dick
Season 7, Time for a Dick!
How to Win Dicks and Influence…
On the head of a dick.
When the Dick breaks.
Its a Terrible Dick.
After School Dick
It’s The Great Dick, Sam Winchester.