- Bromantic besties, platonic life partners, King and Moose of Hell Sam and Crowley.
- I hate Crowley for all that he’s done over the years.
- But like his banter with Sam and just wanting to be his friend is beautiful and I just want more.
- I just want Dean and Cas to find their happiness,
- and the slowest slow build of Sam and Crowley. Not sexually.
- Like I want platonic physical intimacy because Crowley is weak and just wants to cuddle and Sam LOVES cuddling.
- And Mark Sheppard hurts my heart with his emotionally compromised, yet still sketchy as shit King of Hell.
- Like I want multiple lifetimes of Crowley making penance for all that he has done and eventually he and Sam find a deep friendship, filled with love.
- I despise Crowley as a character.
- But Mark Sheppard’s portrayal, has left me emotionally compromised, and somehow rooting for his humanity.
I think we’re missing something pretty important
apparently angels don’t actually have to touch in order to heal
that’s just the way cas chooses to do it
Cas doesn’t touch Sam when he heals him in 9x10 either
He doesn’t touch Sam when he heals him in 9x11 as well.
if you miss Victor Henriksen because he was an amazing POC character who would’ve been best friends with Dean and become a kickass member of the hunter network with an inside source to the FBI’s database
CLAP YOUR HANDS
based on this chat post